s

Sunday, March 7, 2010

**no electricity**

life without electricity seems like live in the oven...huh...sweating all over body... for the first hour i can still breath but after one hour and thirty two minutes 43 seconds, my head start ache...i`m start to "duduk xdiam"...i need to do something...grab my phone and text my friend, Ikin.. "wei...kita kna g memana jgk ni"... then, we decided, go to mid..huhu at 2.30pm...get the bus, then komuter, arrived at mid at almost 4...plan to watch movie, but nothing interested...so just walk around the mid and I bought a loaf of bread, tuna, and mayonnaise.nyumm nyummm...actually i was influenced by the roti boy`s sandwich. so i decide to make it by own. the, went to Jusco...suddenly, found the 10 ringgit cardigan...huhu..just took it..haha...well its juat 10 ringgit, rigth...if my mom know it, she will say that "10 ringgit pn, bg org xde duit, itulah segalanya" and i`ll shut up my mouth at that time...thats true...its not easy to get 10 ringgit if u`re work later... but, i`m not working yet..hehe...so after that, my friend msg, "yeay2..dh ada lektrik"...huhuhu 5.30pm we went back to ukm...ahaha...funny right..just go to KL because of we cant survive without electricity...sounds like "mengada2"...

No comments: